Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Do remember ...




Yes, I do remember yesterday and the many yesterdays before that.
I find that most people don't want to listen to my remembrance.
I maybe naive or arrogant to believe that others might want to glen some small amount of wisdom from my remembering.
I have done somethings correctly.
Others could learn from me but, ... they won't.
From time to time I'll put my thoughts and just lists of things I remember.
Things such as:
Listening to The Lone Ranger on radio.
Watching The Lone Ranger on TV for the first time. It was in a Tavern (beer joint) in Greenwood, Nebraska. The population was approximately two hundred and fifty people , dogs and cats at that time. I was around nine years old and my brother was about seven years old.
My brother and I sat at the bar to watch Tonto and his side kick, The Lone Ranger, foil the bad guys.
Oh yes, I didn't forget Silver and Scout.

This is a sample of things I remember.
Until next time, REMEMBER.

No comments: